Best song for...

1. Bad Breakup- personally? "Nothing Stopping Me Now" by Beity. It's an amazing party song and talks a lot about coming out of a toxic relationship and finding yourself again.

2. Prepping for a Competition- Probably "Good As Hell" by Lizzo. It's very self-empowering and would give me a confidence boost.

3. Relaxing - Anything from Billie Eilish. Her voice soothes me, strangely enough.

4. Working out - Any video game fan-song, really. Most of them have awesome beats and really get me excited.

5. Driving with my parents - "Popular Monster" by Falling In Reverse or anything by Shinedown! Both myself and my mother are huge Shinedown fans.

6. Studying for a test - "100 Bad Days" or "Bang", both by AJR!

7. Trying to fall asleep - I usually just play one of those 10 hour long things on YouTube?

8. Cleaning/organizing - Any songs by MARINA.

9. Getting ready for school - "Carnival Hearts" by Kayla Diamond!

10. At this moment? "Blame It On The Kids" by AViVA.



Carnival Hearts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day In The Life of a Nintendo Switch?

FAQ