A Little Bit About The Night Father

Y'know, a lot of people wouldn't think this about me, but I am a diligent author. I enjoy reading and writing. I've been writing my own stories for perhaps, three years now? I grew up alongside Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Five Nights at Freddy's, and Minecraft. I'm a sixteen-year-old male who might groove a little too intensely to MARINA. Who is a great singer, by the way. I highly recommend her music. Anyways, where was I? Ah, right. My personality has become shaped around my interests, and I admit, I don't talk much, even though I do like making new friends. I'm an avid Marvel fan (Doctor Strange for the win). I call myself the Night Father to keep myself even a little vague. If any of my classmates post any comments involving my dead name, I will delete them and then come to find you, rip your head off of your skull and force your parents to eat it. I have a dog named Oreo. He's a pointer coonhound. I call him "Butt Harry Potter" because he has a white streak right above his tail. He likes to jump on things (mostly me). He has a couch in the corner.

This is Marina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day In The Life of a Nintendo Switch?

FAQ