Dogs.

 https://cheezburger.com/12454917/sunshine-in-the-form-of-doggo-thoughts-12-dog-tweets


This post? This post is beautiful. I mean, dogs, tweeting? Yes, please. Who wouldn't want to see their dogs tweeting? Imagine their little paws pitter-pattering away at the keyboard! That would be the cutest thing like, EVER! Though it would take quite a long time for them to type. Since they don't have thumbs or fingers. Speaking of dogs, my dog is currently crushing my legs under his fat butt. Don't you hate it when your dog growls? You just gotta say "What'd you say to me?? What'd you say huh??" And then they'll stop, in my experience. My opinion? Dogs are great. Truly man's best friend but BOOOYYY can they screw you over sometimes. Like when they try to lay on your computer or slobber on your face. My dog's name is Oreo. He barks loudly and sometimes gets on my nerves. Why do dogs like balls so much? What's the big deal about a round object? I don't get it. I have a stress ball that my dog keeps trying to bite. It's pretty annoying. Oreo is a hunting dog, but he likes being pet too. And he goes to his bed when he's told to, which is good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day In The Life of a Nintendo Switch?

FAQ