Likes and Dislikes

Likes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My mother's dog, Oreo (only sometimes though, he's currently sitting on my legs)
Doritos
My room
Video games
Hanging out with my friends
Eating
Drinking water (stay hydrated!)
Reading
Talking to my mother
Wearin a MASK

Dislikes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bullies
Working
Exercise
My grandma thinking I can fix all her tech problems
Being yelled at
People being dumb
People interrupting me when I'm doing something
My grandma in general
Ugly people?
Mineta from Boku No Hero Academia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day In The Life of a Nintendo Switch?

FAQ