Inspiration

 Five places that inspire me:

1. Zhangye Danxia Geopark in China. The multi-colored rocks amaze me and it seems like a truly beautiful place to sit and relax. 

2. Japan, the culture there has inspired me for years and I've always dreamed of visiting the beautiful country.

3. Blue Lagoon, Iceland. It's very pretty.

4. Paris, France. I've always been in love with French culture and I've wanted to learn French for a while.

4. Cliffs of Mother, Ireland. The view must be beautiful from up there!


Four quotes that inspire me:

1. 

2.  "A place where someone still thinks of you is a place you can call home." -Jiraiya Ogata

3. "People who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum." -Kakashi Hatake

4. "It hurts when the person who gave you the best memories becomes a memory themselves." -Naruto Uzumaki


Three people that inspire me:

1. John Lasseter. He runs Pixar and has a hell of a time doing it :)

2. Obama. Do I need to say more??

3. Maggie Doyne. She was determined to help those in poverty and built an orphanage to educate women and children.


Two songs that inspire me:

1. "Power" by Little Mix. It's a fantastic, women-empowering song and I just love Little Mix.

2. "Rise" by League of Legends. It gives me serotonin and happy stims :)


One word that inspires me:

"Deku". A term that has two meanings in Japanese, either short for "dekunobou" which means good-for-nothing or useless, or "dekiru" which means "You can do it".

Comments

  1. I've recently become fascinated by Japan and its culture. I would love to travel there as well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day In The Life of a Nintendo Switch?

FAQ